A Russian tank manufacturer has unveiled a new tram design that it plans to start mass-producing in 2015. These beautiful pieces of engineering will hold 190 to 270 passengers and will be able to traverse on even the older, worn out Russian tram tracks.
this is the train of my dreams
I LOVE THIS TRAIN
metal gear rising aesthetic is real
A great treat for pet players, especially puppies, is puppy chow. It’s fun to make and tastes yummy.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 9 cups of rice chex cereal
- A paper bag
- Melt your butter, chocolate, and peanut butter in a double boiler. You can also add a hint of vanilla if you’d like.
If you don’t have a proper double boiler, take a pot and fill it half way with water and then place a smaller pot over it and place the 3 ingredient in there.
Make sure you stir it together.
- In a large bowl, mix your chex cereal and the chocolate mixture. Do not stir and be careful not to crumble the cereal.
- Take a paper bag and pour the mixture in there and add in your powdered sugar. Close the bag and while holding the bottom, shake it until all the pieces are covered in white.
- Put it in a baggy to snack on throughout the day or pour into a puppy bowl and enjoy.
WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY
found my mom burning on the celing, so he vouched to find the thing that killed her, and so me and my brother grew up on the road and was taught how to kill monsters
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
take your brother outside as fast as you can
A human getting pissed at their vampire boyfriend so they put in a silver sterling tongue stud and bracelets and earrings and their vampire boyfriend is just standing five feet away like “babe. c’mon.”
best so far.
- Me: *follows really amazing blog
- Really amazing blog: *follows me back*
- Me: oh nooooo
- Me: OH NOOOO
- Me: WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?!? I HAVE TO KEEP THEM ENTERTAINED
- Me: *blush* ohhhh gods,
- Me: oh goooods noooo
- Really amazing blog: *reblogs my post*
- Me: ...
- Me: ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW, MOM?
The Evolution of the Iron Man suits